- - North Alabama Office
- AL, USA
- Full Time
- BCBS, Vision, Dental, 401K, Vacation Pay
Local Electrical Contractor is looking for experienced Low-Voltage Technicians for opportunities in the North Alabama area. These are long term positions. If you are looking to build a career with a company that provides opportunities for advancement, great benefits, competitive pay, and a balanced home/work life give us a call. Must be dependable, have good work history, and be able to pass a drug test. Pay depends on experience. Benefits are available after 90 days, Please forward resume with salary requirements to (205)313-1819 (secure fax) or email. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years Low-Voltage commercial construction work experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Installation/De-installation of structured, security, audio-visual system cabling
- Communication with project managers and customers, as required, to ensure that the project is being completed to their satisfaction and to address any customer satisfaction issues or concerns.
- Troubleshoot LV systems
- Coordination with subcontractors
- Daily reports to the project manager
- Ensure crew recognizes and performs duties within OSHA safety guidelines as well as all applicable safety laws and policies
- Assume lead role in job turnover to project management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Have 3+ years minimum experience being a lead/senior electrical, telecom, or low voltage technician
- Excellent structured cabling & electrical installation knowledge
- Current BICSI Certification
- Must be able to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once
- Basic computer skills with ability to check e-mails using Outlook and send in time reports using Microsoft Excel
- Capable of lifting up to 75 lbs
- Drivers license and dependable transportation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- **ABILITY TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK**
- CCTV and Access Control experience preferred but not required
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts