Journey level Commercial Electricians
- - North Alabama Office
- Huntsville , AL, USA
- Full Time
Marathon Electrical Contractors is looking for Journey Level Commercial Electricians for a large project in the North Alabama area. These are long term positions. If you are looking for more than just a job give us a call. Must be dependable, have good work history, and be able to pass a drug test. Pay depends on experience. Benefits are available after 90 days, Please forward resume with salary requirements to (205)313-1819 (secure fax) or email. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year electrical/construction work experience.
Description of Tasks:
- Read plans, specifications, shop drawings, and implement the design in the field.
- Extensive conduit installation, from PVC to rigid, ¾" to 6"
- Hardware installation for device and conduit support
- Wiring pulling, line voltage, communication and security
- Termination of devices and equipment
- Installation of building automation system and components
- Willing to follow all safety policies and procedures and wear all required personal protective equipment required for the job
Blue Cross Blue Shield/Including Dental
Life Insurance (paid for by MEC)
We are an equal opportunity employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as aa protected veteran among other things, or status as a qualifies individual with disability.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts